Thursday, May 18, 2006

Now I know,
every happy moments come with a day of sorrowness.
And every good deeds you've done,
no one will ever appreciate it.

I must say.
I'm quite upset.
Not upset, something much more worser than upset.
I can't believe myself either. The first thing he talks about,
is her.

Have it ever crossed your mind that whenever you speak of her,
I feel so terrible inside,
I feel so..
Shattered.

I grieve over everything.
I blamed myself for all the misery caused.
I always thought that you're a pretty nice guy.
Indeed you are,
one of the nicest guy I've ever know.
I treated you as my savior,
someone who rescues me from doing crazy things,
someone who wakes me up from stupidity,
someone who actually took the time to hear me out.

Okay,
I have to admit it myself,
I do feel sad whenever i saw her name being typed out.
Ever wonder why i took so long to reply when I saw her name?
Now you know.
I seriously hope that you won't take it to heart.
Friends?

We went to west Mall again.
We've been going to WM for 3 days straight.
Eating the same stuffs,
eating the same old desserts,
well maybe not for Jez, pf or Sam.
Going to the toilet after eating,
walking at the same old place.
Crazy huh?

Though,
I'm kinda suprised that you're very observant.
No one really did know what happened either.

Everytime I wanna post photos,
I'm always getting so mad.
But yeah.
PM me in msn to get the photos!
I'm so pissed :/


Where are you when I'm having all this fears?

No comments: